Article submission rules
The manuscript of the article should be signed by all authors of the manuscript.
- Printout of the manuscript of the article, signed by all authors (1 copy);
- Soft copy of the article by e-mail: email@example.com or on electronic media, formatted in in accordance with the Manuscript guideline;
- Separate file for each figure in the format of the editors they have been made (submission Manuscript guideline by email is possible by prior agreement as well). Availability of the figure in a soft copy of the article shall not acquit of its submission as a separate file;
- expert’s report about the possibility of materials publication in the open access press (only for the section “Economics and National Economy Management”);
- Author credentials and their soft copy (both in Russian and in English) (1 copy);
- Reference of the department showing the subject section where the material is supposed to be published (1 copy);
- Cover letter (only for those authors who do not work (study) at ETU “LETI”) (1 copy).
The manuscript cannot be published in case it does not comply with the requirements to manuscript and material submitted therewith.